By Mark Koers
**Update** Starting in 2016 Modular Devices No Longer Carries Older Image Intensifier- Based-X-Ray Systems. Our Entire Fleet Has Only Newer Digital Flat Panel Detector Imaging Systems.
Modular Devices prides itself on providing hospitals with a wide range of high quality Mobile Cath Labs and Modular Cath Lab imaging solutions. We are equipped with the largest fleet in the industry, complete with GE, Phillips, and Siemens systems.
MDI has the largest number of flat panel digital detector systems available in the entire Mobile Cath Labs industry. As a matter of fact, we have more digital systems than all of our competition combined. This large selection assures you that the system you prefer will be available when you need it. We also have a large inventory of image intensifier systems maintained to the highest OEM standards. These systems are a great alternative when the budget is tight and the time frame is short-term. Whatever your need, we can meet it!
BUDGET-FRIENDLY IMAGE INTENSIFIER-BASED SYSTEMS:
- GE Advantx LC+, 9″ II cardiac systems
- GE Advantx LCV+, 12″ II combo cardiac & vascular systems
- GE Advantx LCA+, 16″ II peripheral vascular systems
- Philips Allura 9″ II cardiac system
- Philips Allura 12″ II combo cardiac & vascular systems
- Philips Allura 15″ II peripheral vascular systems
Siemens Coroskop, AngioStar & Artis II-based systems
DIGITAL FLAT PANEL DETECTOR IMAGING SYSTEMS:
- GE Innova 2000 & Innova 2100, 20cm cardiac systems
- GE Innova 3100, 30cm combo cardiac & vascular systems
- GE Innova 4100, 40cm peripheral vascular systems
- Philips Allura XPER FD10 cardiac system
- Philips Allura XPER FD20 combo cardiac & vascular system