Mobile Cath Labs
Modular Devices is the only company to offer an all-digital flat panel detector fleet of FDA approved and OEM approved, turn-key mobile cath labs available for rent.
Our Mobile Cath Labs rent by the month and are a quick, safe, and reliable interim lab solution to help support cardiac catheterization services during periods of renovation or unexpected equipment failure. Mobile Cardiac Catheterization Labs are available on a short-term monthly basis or for a long-term interim lab solution.
Portable, in stock mobile lab solutions include mobile cardiac cath labs, mobile angio labs, mobile peripheral vascular labs, mobile IR labs, and mobile EP (electrophysiology) labs.
Visit our Modular Cath Lab page for information on our industry-exclusive Modular Lab which offers at least 50% more interior space than a Mobile Lab (Trailer).
Contact us to receive a quote or check availability on our Mobile Cath Labs.
What are Mobile Cath Labs?
- Mobile Cath Labs are a Mobile Medical Coach (Trailer) on wheels, measuring 8’x48′ with pop-out side extensions.
- Equipped with X-ray systems from GE, Philips and Siemens.
- Available for rent by the month, and placed in a fixed site during the lease term.
- Procedure and control rooms with separate entries.
- Comes with a hydraulic patient lift and an on-board emergency backup generator.
- A turnkey solution – labs are quickly set up and operational
- OEM and FDA approved installation
Why a Mobile Cath Lab?
- For planned renovations or emergent downtime support.
- We offer immediate delivery from our inventory of large Mobile Cath Labs
- Options include Cardiac Cath, IR/Angio Labs and Mobile EP Labs
- Good fit for lab renovation projects & short-term projects
- An ideal solution for routine cardiac procedures
- Cost-effective temporary lab solution
- We only offer State-of-the-art Digital Flat Panel Detector Imaging Systems, providing your physicians with the high-definition imaging of coronary arteries during cardiac catheterizations.
Click the Images Below for a 360 Degree Video Tour of Our Mobile Cath Labs
System Options Available
Why have more than 250 health care facilities trusted Modular Devices to help support and grow their cardiac and vascular services programs?
- With over 25 systems in stock dedicated to Mobile Cath Labs & mobile vascular labs, we offer the largest inventory on the market.
- Our entire Mobile Lab fleet is updated with digital flat panel detector imaging systems – no analog image intensifier-based systems like others offer.
- All of our Mobile and Modular Cath Lab installations are FDA and OEM approved. (GE, Philips and Siemens)
- We include applications training for each Mobile Lab lease at no additional charge.
- We provide 24/7 service support during the life of the lease.